fireblaze world Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Right and middle mouse click+drag actions not available

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    fireblaze world Index du Forum -> Villes -> Paradisia
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
HarryJenkins

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 13:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Right and middle mouse click+drag actions not available Répondre en citant

Hi,
      On the latest platform I'm playing the game on (more on that in a moment), actions bound to clicking and dragging with right or middle mouse buttons are not available, e.g. rotate camera while clicking and dragging with the middle mouse button, or rotating interchanges when clicking and dragging with the right mouse button.

After playing the game without issue on my local machine (Macbook) and also on Snoost (another cloud gaming service), I have recently started to use Paperspace, a cloud-based platform, along with the Parsec application to play the game. Everything else is working perfectly, except for the two mouse behaviour issues.

A few observations to help troubleshoot this?

Please help.
Thanks!
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/cities-skylines-steam-right-and-middle-mouse-click-drag-actions-not-available.1063738/

Peer to Peer Marketing Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 13:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    fireblaze world Index du Forum -> Villes -> Paradisia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation